1. Description of conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (Osiriss SIA) through the website, unless otherwise agreed or they do not contradict these terms or the laws of Latvia.
- A private buyer is an individual who enters into a legal transaction that is not related to their commercial or professional activities.
- A legal entity buyer is any natural or legal person or organization that, in concluding a legal transaction, acts for the purposes of a commercial or professional activity.
2. Conclusion of the contract.
- The subject of this agreement is the sale and purchase of goods (products).
- By placing a product on our website, we offer you to conclude a contract through the online shopping system on the terms specified in the product description.
- The contract is concluded as follows:
Goods intended for purchase are placed in the "basket", you can use the appropriate button on the site panel to make any changes in the "basket". After you go to the "checkout" page and enter your personal details, as well as the terms of payment and delivery, the order details will be displayed in the order overview. Before submitting your order, you have the option to check the details again in the order overview, change them (using the "back" function in your web browser) or cancel the order. By submitting an order through the corresponding button, you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby this contract is concluded. When placing an order through the "quick order" system, the processing of the order and the transfer of all information necessary for the conclusion of this contract takes place by e-mail. Your requests for special offers are not binding on you. We will make you a binding offer by e-mail, which you can accept or decline within 5 days (unless otherwise stated in the offer).
- The processing of the order and the transfer of all information necessary for the conclusion of this contract takes place by e-mail, in some cases automatically. Therefore, you must ensure that the e-mail address provided is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that they are not deleted by the spam filter.
3. Property rights.
- The goods remain our property until full payment of its price.
- The rights specified in the Consumer Rights Act apply.
- We ask you to check the goods immediately after delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and notify us of any problems as soon as possible. Failure to comply with these requirements will not affect your legal warranty claims.
- If any parameters of the product are critical to you, please check with us the accuracy of the specified information in the product description before making a purchase.
- Deviations from the declared characteristics can be agreed separately between the parties.
- The agreed information about the parameters of the products and its description is only our own information about the product. It cannot be information in advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer of the product.
- In the event of product defects, we provide warranty, at our option, by repairing or replacing the product. If the defect cannot be rectified, you can request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract.
- Correction of the same defect is considered unsuccessful after the second unsuccessful attempt or after the third unsuccessful attempt if the defects are of different origin. If the defect is corrected, we do not bear additional costs associated with the transportation of the goods, if the place of receipt of the goods differs from that specified in the contract.
- The warranty period is considered from the moment of delivery of the goods for individuals - 2 years, for legal entities - 1 year.
- The warranty period for individual components in the composition of the product may be shorter in cases specified by the manufacturer, for example, the service life of the built-in battery, complete consumables.
- In some cases, the warranty period may be extended, upon agreement with us, provided that the manufacturer of the goods declares a longer period of support or upon payment agreed with us for an increase in the warranty period.
- Warranty denial may occur in the following cases:
when the permissible resource for using the product or its individual components specified by the manufacturer is exceeded.
when using the product for other purposes
when using the product in violation of the operating conditions specified by the manufacturer of the product.
in cases of damage caused by negligence
We are not responsible for collateral damage arising from the use or non-use of a defective product.
5. Language of the contract and text.
- The language of the agreement is Latvian.
- Before submitting an order via the online shopping cart system, this agreement can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the Internet browser.
6. Price and payment terms.
- The prices indicated in our offers includet all components prices and taxes.
- Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. It is calculated when placing an order or, in special cases, agreed separately and paid by you additionally, if free delivery was not promised.
- Available payment methods are indicated on our website or in our offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, payments under the concluded contract are payable immediately.
7. Terms of delivery.
- Delivery conditions, delivery date and delivery restrictions can be found in the relevant section on our website or in our offer.
- The risk of accidental damage or destruction upon shipment of the sold goods passes to you only at the time the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the package is insured or not. This does not apply if you hired a shipping company yourself.
Graudu 44-3N, Liepāja, LV-3401,Latvia
t. +37129874159, +37127037814
PVN (VAT) LV42103022907