We collect your personal information to improve our products and services.
We automatically receive and store the information you provide to our store.
You may not provide information about yourself, in which case some services of the site may not be available.
Our company transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Order data can be stored for up to 3 years, this is due to the warranty period
You provide information to us when:
- Looking for products or services in our store
- add or remove items from the cart, place an order
- provide information in your account or profile
- upload your contacts
- configure settings, grant access rights to data
- contact us by phone, email or otherwise
- fill out a questionnaire, request for support or application for participation in the competition
- leave product reviews
- use stock alert
As a result, you may provide us with information such as:
- your name
- address and phone
- Payment Information
- Your age
- information about your location
- your IP address
- content of reviews and emails sent to us
- personal description and profile photo
- corporate and financial information
- VAT numbers
In order to withdraw the information provided to us on our website, you need to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a regular letter via mail. In it you need to specify your e-mail or order number or any other information transferred to us so that we can identify you. Specify a convenient way for you to contact you. Further, all information previously transferred by you will be irretrievably destroyed within 3 working days.